The BC Government is providing a grant of up to $7500 that everyone should know about. This grant provides cash for you to cover the cost of setting up an online shop for your company. Whether you have an existing website or not, the funds are enough to setup a great E-Commerce website for your business as well as provide you with an initial marketing budget which can be used for Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and other digital adverting platforms.
Visit https://www.launchonline.ca/ to apply online.
Contact us if we can be of any assistance!
Funding will help cover up to 75% of costs for expenses like:
Service provider costs:
- Platform, online shop and online booking system development
- Copy and online content writing
- Developing an online inventory of goods, products and services
- Pictures (including hiring a photographer), stock photos or related graphics needed
Digital Customer Acquisition:
- E-commerce platform subscription (up to 1 year)
- Online advertising (up to 1 year)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Creating banners and other embedded advertising
Course fees to cover staff training to manage the online shop or an online booking system, learn about digital marketing, etc.
Successful applicants must use one or more B.C.-based service providers to build or improve their online store or online booking system. The only non-B.C.-based eligible expenses include:
- Platform subscription costs
- Purchase of online photos and graphics
- Purchase of online promotional space such as Facebook ads
- Online course fees